..::''wWw.Hoangha8x.Net''::..
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

..::''wWw.Hoangha8x.Net''::..

Trung Tâm Giải trí Và sáng Tạo

Trang ChínhTìm kiếmLatest imagesĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

Diablo III (beta)

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down
Tác giảThông điệp
Diablo III (beta) Empty
Chuẩn Tướng
indiannajond
Thông Tin indiannajond
Click để biết chi tiết!
Alô của tớ : 123456789
Giới Tính : Nam Bài gửi : 1139
HCoin HCoin : 3423 Tham Gia Tham Gia : 28/09/2010
Tớ mới Tớ mới : 36
Đến Từ Đến Từ : Bình Dương
Sở Thích : Game
Hiện đang:
Diablo III (beta) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:33 am

Diablo III (beta) Post_t10Diablo III (beta) Post_t12
Chủ đề : Diablo III (beta)
--------------------------------------------------

The long awaited 3rd installment of the Blizzard hit Diablo rolled out to PCs and laptops with Wednesday’s release of Diablo III. According to some early user reviews, we could have waited a little longer. The website Metacritic has a favorable critics rating of 87 out of 100, but the user reviews on the site are far less forgiving of the games perceived shortcomings. The average user rating, based on 2965 reviews, was a scathing 3.8 out of 10 as of this writing.

Diablo 3 has been in development for years (12 of them to be exact) and this may very well have played against Blizzard, as the game franchise’s hardcore fans likely equate time to quality. To give you an indication as to the level of anticipation, Diablo 3 broke several presale records and, according to Techspot’s website, became the most pre-ordered PC game of all time.

As I had not been a devoted fan of the earlier installments of the Diablo games, playing them only casually when they ended up in the bargain bins years later, my expectations were a little more tempered. I found the game fast-paced and enjoyable; everything you’d expect from an RPG. I would agree with many of the early complaints that the graphics and settings are a little underwhelming in comparison to some of the stunning visuals of PC games on the market today. But I do think the lack of the cut-scenes allows Diablo 3 users to focus on the game itself thus enhancing the experience and increasing playability.

The game has your standard RPG over-head view, and the familiar settings and characters are all there with a few new roles and twists thrown in. The game doesn’t lack in quality but it also doesn’t provide anything particularly new. It’s also distinctly possible that the price tag has something to do with the backlash. I did have a hard time justifying the $60 price when there isn’t even an offline mode.

The game’s online auction house, where you can sell anything from upgraded characters to gold, converting your items into real dollars is new. I haven’t been playing the full game long enough to earn anything of real value but it is intriguing. Overall, I found the game enjoyable and have already been hooked by the game play and the added concept of turning my online gold into real dollars. I anticipate many late nights to come.
CẤU HÌNH TỐI THIỂU

PC
OS: Windows® XP/Windows Vista®/Windows® 7 (Latest Service Packs) with DirectX® 9.0c
Processor: Intel Pentium® D 2.8 GHz or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2 4400+
Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800 GT or ATI Radeon™ X1950 Pro or better

Mac
OS: Mac® OS X 10.6.8 or newer | Processor: Intel® Core 2 Duo
Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600M GT or ATI Radeon™ HD 2600 or better

All Platforms
HD Space: 12 GB available HD space | Memory: 1 GB RAM (1.5 GB required for Windows Vista®/
Windows® 7 users, 2 GB for Mac® users) | Drive: DVD-ROM drive | Internet: Broadband Internet
connection | Display: 1024×768 minimum display resolution

CẤU HÌNH ĐỀ NGHỊ

PC
OS: Windows Vista®/Windows® 7 (Latest Service Packs) | Processor: Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2 5600+ 2.8 GHz | Memory: 2 GB RAM | Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® 260 or
ATI Radeon™ HD 4870 or better
Mac
OS: Mac® OS X 10.7 or newer | Processor: Intel® Core 2 Duo | Memory: 2 GB RAMVideo: NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 330M or ATI Radeon™ HD 4670 or better

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Hay [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Diablo III (beta) Post_f12Diablo III (beta) Post_f10
Xem chữ ký của indiannajond
Tài sản

:
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Bookmark and Share

Diablo III (beta)

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang

Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang
.::Host upload ảnh miễn phí Clickhere!::..::BBcode công thức toán họcClickhere!::.
Chuyển đến:
Quyền hành của bạnDiablo III (beta) Reputation
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Báo cáo lạm dụng | Thảo luận mới nhất